24-HOUR LEADER (60-MINUTE COURSE!)by Scott Savor
The world needs more leaders. I'll show you a daily system of highly-effective habits and simple strategies so that you can build leadership skills faster and be proud of your performance every day!
In this course you will learn the following:
- HOW TO LEARN FASTER SO YOU CAN DEVELOP INVALUABLE SKILLS!
- THE DNA OF A LEADER!
- HOW TO START YOUR DAY SO THAT YOU HAVE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES!
- HOW TO GET AND STAY HYPER-FOCUSED SO THAT YOU GET YOUR GOALS FASTER!
- HOW TO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT SO THAT YOU BECOME CONTAGIOUSLY CONFIDENT!
- HOW TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS SO THAT YOU CAN COUNT ON THEM!
- HOW TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE REAL RELATIONSHIPS!
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR HEALTH A PRIORITY SO THAT YOU FEEL GREAT EVERY DAY!
- HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED SO THAT YOU CAN HANDLE ANY ADVERSITY!
- HOW TO END YOUR DAY SO THAT YOU CAN BE PROUD OF YOUR PERFORMANCE!
AND MUCH MORE!
Scott received a bachelor’s degree in Physical Education in Exercise Science with a Minor in Coaching from Minnesota State University-Moorhead. He then went on to earn a master’s degree in Kinesiology with a concentration in Sports Psychology and Motor Learning from the University of Tennessee.
· Invested over 18,000 hours on personal and professional development on the subjects of: motivation, philosophy, wealth, performance, psychology, culture, leadership, and business.
· Worked with NBA, WNBA, collegiate and high school championship coaches, players, and teams.
· Consulted executive leaders of small businesses and multi-million-dollar companies.
· Featured in Club Business for Entrepreneurs: Courting the Pros.
· Featured in Minnesota State University Alumnews. Weight Vision Quest.
· Mission Leadership Award Nominee, University of Detroit Mercy.
· Authored the book: Uncommon Competitor: One-Day Contracts.
· Co-Authored the book: The Female Athlete: Reach for Victory.
PARTIAL LIST OF TOPICS PRESENTED:
· 24-Hour Leader
· One-Day Contracts
· Why Winners Win
· Living Like a Leader
· Uncommon Competitor: How to Get Hyper-Focused in the Pursuit of Your Purpose
· Creating an Uncommon Culture
· Controlling the Controllables: Attitude, Effort and Focus
· Culture Shock: What the Best Companies Aren’t Doing
· Uncommon Leadership/Motivational/Mental Training Strategies and Solutions
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Performance Coach & Keynote Speaker
Uncommon Competitor LLC