Nailing Your Interview with a Digital Coaching Portfolio BONUS COUPONS!!by David Weitz
In Nailing Your Interview with A Digital Coaching Portfolio we take you through the process of creating a dynamic Coaching Portfolio Website that allows you to showcase your vision for the program. This new and dynamic way of presenting your plan for the program allows you to bring in a variety of digital tools including pictures, videos, dynamic graphics, links to stories, digital playbooks, film, and a host of other options.
With every school looking for a Head Coach who has the ability to work in the online space to grow their school and program, a Digital Portfolio gives you the opportunity to showcase your skills and experience. We guide you through the process and show you how even the least tech friendly coach can have their site up and running in no time.
Included in the Course
- Why A Digital Coaching Portfolio Will Be Your Unfair Advantage
- Why You Should Trash the Binder and Move to A Website
- Gaining A Preview of What Matters to the Committee
- The Goal of Your Coaching Portfolio
- Structuring and Planning Your Coaching Portfolio
- Designing Your Portfolio for Easy Navigation
- Grabbing Their Attention in the First 5 Seconds
- Breakdown of Recommended Sections
- Expressing Your Passion for Coaching
- Bringing Your Experience to Life
- Show How You Will Build Your Community Programs
- Use Dynamic Tools to Sell Your Culture
- Let Them See Your Stratedgy First Hand with Game Video and Playbooks
- Creating A Database of All of Your Resources
- Building Your Website
- BONUS: Template Discount to Get Your Ready Quick!!
At CoachServe.net we work hard to give our customers the tolls that will allow them to focus on Coaching.
Not all Coaches are great with technology, but all coaches can use technology to improve their program.
Be sure to visit CoachServe.net for a full listing of our services along with our free resources page at www.60secondclinic.com/digitaltoolsforcoaches