-Learn how to evaluate athletes to determine their potential as a quarterback
-Discover ways to help your quarterback succeed in identifying the proper progression by accurately reading the defense before the snap
-Learn how to train your quarterback during the season and the off-season
-Learn drills to warm up the quarterback's arm and fundamentals to improve his overall skill level
|2||Core Values 03:20|
|3||Job Responsibility 03:40|
|4||Quarterbacks - What are We Evaluating 08:29|
|5||Quarterbacks - Goals & Objectives 01:25|
|6||Training the Quarterback 14:33|
|7||Reading the Defense 07:37|
|8||Quaterback Passing Game Foundation 00:52|
|9||Quaterback Summary 04:41|
|10||Quaterback - E.D.D.'s 14:00|
Franklin enters his seventh year as a collegiate head coach, leading his first six squads to a bowl game with victories in three.
• Franklin is one of 12 current FBS head coaches to lead his teams to a bowl game in each of his first six seasons as a head coach.
• He owns a 49-30 career record, with five consecutive winning seasons.
• Franklin has led his teams to one Top 10 finish (Penn State) and three Top 25 finishes (2 at Vanderbilt; 1 at Penn State).
• Franklin has 22 years of coaching experience at the collegiate and NFL level.
• In his first five years as a head coach, Franklin mentored 24 players that have gone on to the NFL ranks.
• Franklin has secured Top 25 recruiting classes each of the last four seasons, including back-to-back Top 20 classes at Penn State.
This course has no reviews