10 BEST Ball Machine Tennis Drillsby Cosmin Miholca
No partner? No problem!
A ball machine can give you one of the best tennis workout sessions.
Practice placement and consistency, improve your footwork and stamina, transition to the net for singles and doubles play, learn to build points, and more...
After practicing these 10 drills and games you will be fit and ready to take on any tennis opponent:
1. Three x Ten - groundstrokes consistency and accuracy under pressure (get ready for competition)
2. Five to Win - groundstrokes consistency and placement under pressure (get ready for competition)
3. Two Minutes - groundstrokes variety (master topspin and slice)
4. Approach and Volleys - transition from baseline to the net (singles and doubles skills)
5. Footwork and Stamina - creative ways to improve your footwork, speed and conditioning
6. Groundstrokes Placement - consistency and placement under pressure (mental strength)
7. Game of Seven - transition from baseline to the net (groundstrokes, approach, volleys)
8. Ninety Degrees - ultimate groundstroke accuracy
9. Punch and Feel - volley and drop-shots control (doubles net skills)
10. Five Balls Transition - practice groundstrokes, half-volleys, volleys and drop-shots (all court play).
Cosmin Miholca is the founder of WebTennis24.com - one of the best websites for players, coaches and tennis parents.
With his revolutionary live tennis lessons and drills for teaching beginning and intermediate level players, Cosmin has taught thousands of people (children and adults) how to play tennis, and provided creative ways for coaches and parents to teach this sport.
The "10 Best Ball Machine Tennis Drills" will show you drills and games that are "above" your regular tennis practice - they are meant to take your consistency, placement and accuracy to a whole new level preparing you for competitive play by practicing... under pressure.
Your next tennis matches are going to be easy if you practice these drills and games regularly.
Enjoy playing your best tennis!