How to Train Kinetic Chain in Tennis - Marco Panichiby World Tennis Conference
- The REAL reason, elite players like Novak Djokovic have such perfect balance. (Hint: it’s not JUST “legs and core”
- The one exercise using nothing more than a band that will instantly improve a player’s dynamic balance on any stroke.
- Why instability in training is the key to being rock-solid on the ground.
- Why using water in training, may be the most powerful way to develop rock-solid dynamic balance, in all movements on the court.
- In the one-legged exercise, every serious tennis player MUST perform to keep up (and surpass) the competition.
- The truth about balance.
- How using yoga balls can lead to crushingly powerful groundstrokes and serves.
- Why Power is nothing without control
- The key exercises every player should perform that activate the deep, stabilizing muscles
- What tennis players should prioritize to develop more power, stability, and speed.
- Why staying “vertical” in the torso (and head) is the single most important ability a player needs (and how to develop this crucial skill)
- How Djokovic developed elite level balance and power, even when he’s in a full split… and how you can develop this skill for yourself and your players (even if you’re not made of rubber)
- Why creating “un-balance” in training is the key to developing rock-solid stability
- The two types of muscles (that are normally trained WAY out of proportion), and the right way to train them to create long-term stability.