Teaching Volleyball to Young Children and their Parentsby Ruth Nelson
THIS COURSE IS NOW ON SALE! WAS 39.99, NOW 9.99 FOR A LIMITED TIME. Features & Benefits
- Teach 5-10 year old children the skills they need to develop into successful athletes and volleyball players
- Run a fun, high energy practice that keeps your kids engaged
- Learn to simplify complex moves so kids can master the basic volleyball skills
- See how to positively approach your kids in coaching them to learn the sport of volleyball
- Get drills that integrate actions and movements--even if they are not volleyball related--to help the kids to develop their coordination
Ruth Nelson has gained over 40 years of volleyball experience that encompasses successful coaching (16 years at the collegiate level at George Williams College, University of Houston, Louisiana State University and the University of Iowa) with a total of over 500 wins. She also had 3 University of Houston Players (Hyman; Crockett and Magers) start on the 1984 Olympic Team and was the pioneer in the recruitment of minority athletes in the 70s. In addition, Nelson was USA National Team Player, USA National Team Assistant Coach, USA National Team Technical Advisor, USA Junior National Team Head Coach, USA World University Games Head Coach, Dallas Belles Major League Volleyball Professional Team Head Coach and most recently Head Coach of USA Volleyball Senior A2 Team (now the A2 Collegiate Team.