- Coach Development
- Disc Golf
- Extreme Sports
- Field Hockey
- Health & Fitness
- Martial Arts
- Mental Training
- Track and Field
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Youth Coaching
President and owner of American Cheerleading Center, Inc
Cheer Champs: Skills & Drills for Youth CheerleadingViews: 235924,95 $Prepare young athletes for cheerleading success with this comprehensive coaching youth cheerleading coaching course! This course is intended for coaches working with youth squads or cheerleaders with little to no prior cheer experience. This is also a great tool for a coach that has a limited cheerleading and/or tumbling background themselves and needs more information on these components and how to teach them!
Coach Britten Blackburn provides examples and explanations on how to properly teach young cheerleaders motion technique, cheerleading jumps, standing tumbling, and running tumbling.
Lessons in this course include:
- Motion demonstrations and fun practice games/drills for young cheerleaders
- Jump instruction for the toe touch, herkie/side hurdler, front hurdler, and pike
- Introduction to basic standing & running tumbling
- Proper spotting techniques
- Drills to improve strength & flexibility
Views: 235924,95 $
Cheer Champs: Elite Stunts and InversionsViews: 246224,95 $Raise the bar for your squad by dazzling spectators with these new elite stunts and inversions! Britten Blackburn presents more than 10 high-difficulty level stunts complete with demonstrations and step-by-step instructions for each member of the stunt group. This advanced cheerleading coaching course is intended for experienced coaches and squads with very high level stunting abilities.
Elite Stunts covered in this course include:
- Full Up to Extension, Twist Cradle Dismount
- Full Up to Extension, Double Twist Cradle Dismount
- Switch Up Heel Stretch, Retake back to Heel Stretch, Twist Cradle Dismount
- 1 3/4 Up to Liberty, Retake, Arabesque, Straight Cradle Dismount
- Front Walkover Inversion to Full Up Extension, Double Twist Cradle Dismount
- Ball Up to Prep, T-Drop, Supported Inverted Flip Dismount
- Ball Up to Straddle Sit, Reload to Extension, T-Drop, Supported Inverted Flip Dismount
- Supported Backflip, Reload, Liberty, Retake Scale, Twist Cradle Dismount
- Supported Backflip to Smush, Show & Go, Retake, Full up to Liberty, Twist Cradle Dismount
- Back Handspring, Supported Backflip, Full Up to Heel Stretch, Twist Cradle Dismount
Views: 246224,95 $
Cheer Champs: Jump PerfectionViews: 206524,95 $Wan to improve your squad's jump height, flexibility, and form? This presentation is perfect for the new coach desiring more knowledge on types of jumps and how they are executed. It is also good for coaches who have experience, but have either squads that struggle with jumps or have advanced jumpers looking to add variation and tumbling to their normal jump repertoire.
Coach Britten Blackburn breaks down and demonstrates the four most common cheerleading jumps: Toe Touch, Herkie/Side Hurdler, Front Hurdler, and Pike.
Along with these demos, Coach Blackburn shares his coaching tips on how to improve these jumps and correct common errors using his "3 F's in Jump" motto: Forward, Fast, and Finish.
Beyond these basic jumps, Blackburn provides examples of higher difficulty level variations you can put with jumps for performance or competition purposes.
Examples of the elite jumps shown include:
- Double Toe Touch
- Triple Toe Touch
- Double Toe Touch, Back Handspring
- Front Walkover, Double Toe Touch, Back Handspring, Back Tuck
Coach Blackburn also dedicates a portion of this instructional cheerleading course to jump drills and stretches that can be incorporated into practices to improve upon the jumps your cheerleaders are already capable of by increasing their flexibility and endurance.
Views: 206524,95 $
Cheer Champs: Create Your Own ChoreographyViews: 238224,95 $
Whether preparing for competition or wanting to wow your fans during a halftime performance, routine choreography can make all the difference! In this instructional cheerleading coaching course Coach Britten Blackburn shows you how to take your squad's choreography to the next level. Working his way up from the most basic of motions to synchronized tumbling passes, Coach Britten Blackburn presents a variety of squad formations along with a multitude of transitions to "wow" the crowd during your next routine!
The formations highlighted in this course include:
- Two Line (Sideline) Formation
- Diagonal Formation
- Diamond Formation
- V and Inverted V Formations
- Bowling Pin Formation
Along with showing each formation, Coach Blackburn's cheerleaders demonstrate how to switch positions with each other using arm motions, spins, floor rolls, jumps, and tumbling. These transitions from one formation to the next can be done simultaneously or in a ripple pattern to music or words during a cheer. This course is an excellent resource for any coach needing choreography inspiration for upcoming competitions or performances. The ideas presented are unique and offer a sharp, put-together look for squads at any ability level.Views: 238224,95 $