2021 NCAA Tournament Playbookby Tony Miller
The 2021 NCAA Tournament featured some unique Xs & Os, including ghost screens, gap creation, new box and 4-low BLOBs, and more! In this 75-page (71-play) playbook, you'll get a combination of the absolute best plays from March Madness.
- 21 Halfcourt Offense Plays
- 3 Zone Offense Sets
- 10 Horns Plays
- 34 Baseline Out of Bounds Plays (BLOBs)
- 3 Sideline Out of Bounds Plays (SLOBs)
All play diagrams and playbooks found on this site are created using FastDraw, the #1 coaching tool from FastModel Sports. Visit fastmodelsports.com to learn more about FastDraw, FastScout and other FMS products designed to help coaches create, collaborate and communicate better with their staff, players and programs. New subscribers are eligible for a discount by entering the code SAVE10 at checkout.
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.