Bill Self Playbookby Tony Miller
Kansas' Bill Self set plays are some of the best in college basketball. In this 43-page (40-play) playbook, you get half-court offense ideas as well as out-of-bounds actions to use against zone defense (2-3 and 3-2) and man-to-man defense.
- 12 Zone Offense Sets
- 8 Halfcourt Offense Plays
- 15 Baseline Out of Bounds Plays (BLOBs)
- 5 Sideline Out of Bounds Plays (SLOBs)
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.