Blueprint to Creating Championship Cultureby Blundy12
Queens University (NC) Head Coach gives out a complete blueprint on creating championship culture within your program. Coach Lundy is known for turning struggling programs into winners, as he did with High Point University and now with Queens University, where he won 117 games since the 2016-2017 season (5th most in the NCAA). He goes over every single aspect of the program that has an impact on team win.
In This Course, You Will Learn:
- How To Make Your Players To Buy In
- How To Make Your Team To Trust The Process
- How To Build And Reinforce Your Core Value And Have Your Team Live By Them
- How To Recruit The Right Players That Fit Your Program
- What Exactly To Look For In Recruits
- How To Establish Mental Toughness As The Core Value In Your Program
- How To Develop Your Players To Turn Them Into Pro's
- How To Set The Tone Early In The Season With Special Boot Camp Coach Lundy Learned From Buzz Williams
- Why And How Should Conditioning Be Staple Of Your Program
- Everyday Rules Your Team Should Live By
Coach Bart Lundy is a former D1 Head Coach and current Head Coach of Queens University (NC). He was able to take over Queens University Basketball Program and turn them into a nationally recognized powerhouse with multiple NCAA tournament appearances, including trips to the Sweet Sixteen, Final Four and Elite Eight three years in a row from 2016-2019. He was also a Director of Basketball Operations at Marquette University under legendary Coach Buzz Williams.