Conceptual Offense All-Access Team Workoutby Tony Miller
Looking to introduce conceptual offense to your team? Coach Tony Miller provides an overview for building concepts through player development and team offense. You'll hear how to build from individual player skills to small group concepts to team offense.
Included in this course:
- Instruction for introducing conceptual offense
- Video break down of skills and concepts
- Small-sided games for conceptual offense
- Small group and full team drills for skill development
- PDF Practice Plan
- Links to SSG and drill videos
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Doctorate in Sports Management, emphasis in Sports Coaching.
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.