Game Preparation - Scouting and How To Transfer To Your Teamby Basketball Coaches Clinic
Preparing and Scouting for game is crucial when it comes to winning a basketball game. Building a good scouting report can make a difference between win and loss. European Coach Francesco Nanni gives us a complete guide on how to scout your opponents and prepare for games during the season and shows how he prepares for games with his professional Italian team.
Coach Nanni also talks about how to overcome challanges during the busy game schedule in-season, when playing mutliple games per week. Coach breaks down what's important to focus while breaking down to opponent's game and how to evaluate their player's personnel.
In this course, Francesco Nanni covers:
- How to gather information about your opponents
- How To Analyze Game Film:
- What To Focus On
- What To Look For
- How To Identify Opponent's Weaknesses
- Breaking Down of Opponent's System
- Identifying Opponent's Defense
- How To Present The Scouting Report To Your Team
- Creating A Game Plan
- Designing Your Practice Around a Scouting Report
- How To Adjust Your Scouting Report and Tactics During The Game
Francesco Nanni | Assistant Coach | Forli
Coach Francesco Nanni is an assistant coach for the Italian team, Pallacanestro Forli 2.015, and has been an assistant there from 2017 until today. This past season, Coach Nanni helped Forli finish 2nd in the Italian Serie A2 East, their highest finish since 2016.