How To Make Your Practices Competitiveby Alaura Sharp
As a head coach at any level and any age, you need to make sure you set up the right culture in your program and that your staff promotes that culture every practice and game. Your players need to be hungry to play and compete every day. Division 1 Women's Head Coach Alaura Sharp from Presbytarian College shares the principle of how to bring everyone on board to create winning culture in the program while she shares special drills that creates competitive enviornment in practice and makes your players to want to be better while glues them together and makes everyone accountable for what they do on the court.
In this course, Coach Alaura Sharp teaches:
- How To Make Practice Competitive and Keep Everyone Engaged
- How To Teach Your Players How To Communicate in the Game
- Competitive Practice Drills For Developing Quick Decision Making
- How To Make Each Practice Valuable and Getting The Most Out Of Every Drill
- How To Measure Your Drills to Enhance Competition In Your Practice
- How To Hold Your Players and Your Staff Accountable
- How To Shape Everyone On Your Staff To Buy In and Promote Winning Culture
- Creating Competitive Enviornment for Your Players and Your Staff To Motivate Them To Be Better Every Day
- How To Keep Everyone In Your Program Engaged and Make Them Feel Valuable
This Course Is A Must If You Want To Build Your Program From The Ground Up And Promote Championship Culture To Everyone Involved.
Alaura Sharp just completed her second season at the helm of the Presbyterian College women’s basketball program (2020).
- 4x WNIT berths
- 2010 KJCCC Coach of the Year
|2016-2018||Louisiana Tech||Assistant Coach/Recruiting Coordinator|
|2014-2016||Southern Miss||Associate Head Coach/Recruiting Coordinator|
|2010-2014||Garden City Community College||Head Coach|
|2009-2010||Lamar Community College||Assistant Coach|
|2007-2009||Adams State||Assistant Coach|