Mike Krzyzewski Playbookby Tony Miller
As the type of Duke player has changed, so too has Mike Krzyzewski's playbook. In this 58-page (55-play) playbook, you'll get a look at some his most used, most effective Blue Devils plays.
- 29 Halfcourt Offense Actions
- 16 Baseline Out of Bounds Plays (BLOBs)
- 6 Sideline Out of Bounds Plays (SLOBs)
- 4 Early Offense Actions
All play diagrams and playbooks found on this site are created using FastDraw, the #1 coaching tool from FastModel Sports. Visit fastmodelsports.com to learn more about FastDraw, FastScout and other FMS products designed to help coaches create, collaborate and communicate better with their staff, players and programs. New subscribers are eligible for a discount by entering the code AQT10 at checkout.
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.