Plan, Prepare & Execute Your Skill Developmentby TJ Jones
Plan, Prepare, & Execute Your Skill Development is a course that will give coaches a better understanding of how to put together a skill development program. Some of the highlights from this course include:
- Plan, Prepare and Execute Your Skill Development
- Maturity of players and how it affect development
- The difference between skill development and player development
- Difference between working out and training for development
- How to build and execute your plan
This course also includes the notes Coach TJ used during this course and a copy of his book the Skill Development Playbook.
TJ Jones / Founder of NBN Basketball / Central Arkansas
In 2001 Coach TJ got his first taste of teaching skill development lessons when his college basketball career ended. Since then he has conducted thousands of training sessions that have impacted the lives of various youth. Coach TJ always used basketball as a tool to teach life skills and life lessons for players to take with them away from the basketball court. With 19 years of experience, Coach TJ has established himself as an expert in the basketball skill development field. He has consulted with players, coaches, and teams both near and far.
- Founder/Owner of Nothing But Net Basketball, LLC
- Author of the Skill Development Playbook
- Creator and host of the SDP Podcast
- Contributed skill development content to world know sites such as
- Hoops U Insider