Player Development: Become the Bestby Basketball Coaches Clinic
In this course, Coach Ed Schilling presents "Player Development".
Coach Schilling is one of the most respected player development coaches at any level, having worked with 60 NBA players.
Throughout this course, Coach Schilling teaches us how to help our players with:
- Handling pressure
- Chill drills.
- Finishing routines.
Ed Schilling joined the Grand Canyon men's basketball program as an assistant coach in April 2020.
- 2019 NIT Tournament (Indiana)
- 2018 recruiting class in the Top 10 in the country (Indiana)
- 3x Sweet Sixteen (UCLA)
- Recruited and developed: Zach LaVine, Lonzo Ball, Kyle Anderson, Norman Powell, and Kevon Looney. (UCLA)
- Part of the 1995-96 team that went 35-2 (UMass)
- 1996 Final Four (UMass
- 4-year starter at Miami (OH)
- Program record for steals in a game (17) and career (629)
- 2x NCAA tournament appearances
|2020-Present||Grand Canyon||Assistant Coach|
|1997-2003||Wright State||Head Coach|
|1996-1997||New Jersey Nets||Assistant Coach|