Teaching with Small-Sided Games (SSGs)by Tony Miller
Are you new to small-sided games, looking to incorporate SSGs into your practices? Are you a SSG veteran, interested in improving your teaching through the use of SSGs? Coach Tony Miller shares ideas for designing SSGs specific to your program as well as tips for maximizing the use of SSGs for player skill development and decision making.
Included in this course:
- 36:25 presentation and Q&A
- SSG Drill Book (PDF)
- Links to SSG videos
All play diagrams and playbooks found on this site are created using FastDraw, the #1 coaching tool from FastModel Sports. Visit fastmodelsports.com to learn more about FastDraw, FastScout and other FMS products designed to help coaches create, collaborate and communicate better with their staff, players and programs.
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.
Ratings and Reviews (2)
This Course Includes
|24 hours on-demand video|
|Streaming from mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|