Leadership for Parents & Coaches: 30+ Strategies To Make Your Jobs Easier!by Scott Savor
"Game changer for me as a Husband/Dad. As a father with three (3) teenage boys, I'm doing my best to build fine young men. Working through the "Uncommon Strategies" course offered by Scott Savor was extremely insightful. I'm grateful to pick up these nuggets, that will help me on my journey to being the best husband & father I can be. Thank you Scott. Some of my big takeaways...Play vs. Hard work concept, Clean & Play (every 5 minutes rotate) Play Awareness game and Strength in numbers (For us this would be nightly pull up's)!" - Rob
"Amazing course!!! Having personally been involved with a number of these practices (primarily as an athlete) I’m thrilled to do more! Absolutely love that parents can use these strategies with their families as well, bringing joy to the home! It will all change your life!!! My favorite part/practice, demonstrating joyful work!!! Let’s go!!!" - Andre
"This is a game changer for parents and coaches! These strategies are designed to help you improve in your role as leaders of young men and young women!" - Derrick
It's extremely difficult being a parent or coach. I've been fortunate to study thousands of parents and coaches and now I would like to share with you 30+ simple strategies to help making parenting and coaching easier and more effective!
Scott received a bachelor’s degree in Physical Education in Exercise Science with a Minor in Coaching from Minnesota State University-Moorhead. He then went on to earn a master’s degree in Kinesiology with a concentration in Sports Psychology and Motor Learning from the University of Tennessee.
· Invested over 18,000 hours on personal and professional development on the subjects of: motivation, philosophy, wealth, performance, psychology, culture, leadership, and business.
· Worked with NBA, WNBA, collegiate and high school championship coaches, players, and teams.
· Consulted executive leaders of small businesses and multi-million-dollar companies.
· Featured in Club Business for Entrepreneurs: Courting the Pros.
· Featured in Minnesota State University Alumnews. Weight Vision Quest.
· Mission Leadership Award Nominee, University of Detroit Mercy.
· Authored the book: Uncommon Competitor: One-Day Contracts.
· Co-Authored the book: The Female Athlete: Reach for Victory.
PARTIAL LIST OF TOPICS PRESENTED:
· 24-Hour Leader
· One-Day Contracts
· Why Winners Win
· Living Like a Leader
· Uncommon Competitor: How to Get Hyper-Focused in the Pursuit of Your Purpose
· Creating an Uncommon Culture
· Controlling the Controllables: Attitude, Effort and Focus
· Culture Shock: What the Best Companies Aren’t Doing
· Uncommon Leadership/Motivational/Mental Training Strategies and Solutions
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Performance Coach & Keynote Speaker
Uncommon Competitor LLC