The Competitive Cauldron Training and Spreadsheetby J.P. Nerbun
Building a Competitive Culture
The Competitive Cauldron Training and Spreadsheet
The Competitive Cauldron is a simple system helping you to objectively track and rank your players practice performance. The result is players are more bought into their role and more competitive in practices.
- The training will help you to design and implement the cauldron within your program.
- The spreadsheet will track each players win% and rank throughout the season!
Does your team culture struggle with a lack of competitiveness?
- Reserves don't buy in to their role
- Players are afraid to compete
- We struggle to stay engaged
- Players and parents have unrealistic view of their ability
- Practices have low energy
- Players don’t feel they have to earn playing time
I spent over a decade trying to motivate players every practice, while dealing with complaints about playing time because individuals felt they deserved a bigger role.
Over the last 3 years the competitive cauldron has helped transform over 50 programs at the collegiate, high school, and youth levels in sports like basketball, hockey, soccer, football, and volleyball.
All you need to do is:
- Watch the Training
- Set Up Your Spreadsheet
- Start Tracking!
*100% Money Back Guarantee
Be sure to watch the Free Introduction Video
- Stop wasting time conditioning the losing team
- Stop wasting energy motivating your players
- Don’t walk into another playing time conversation ill-equipped
Benefits of the Competitive Cauldron
- Easy Tracking System in Practices
- Simple to Use Spreadsheet
- Clear Objective Data on Player Performance
- Players & Parents Buy into Roles
- No More Wasted time Running Losing Team
- Develop a Competitive Drive in Athletes
Start Building a Competitive Culture Today!
I help coaches build a culture of high standards and strong relationships.
Since 2017, I have been supporting coaches, from High School to the NCAA Division 1 Level, through my consulting services and mentorship program.
Over the last 5 years I developed the Competitive Cauldron Spreadsheet for my own teams and helped over 50 coaches in basketball, football, soccer, volleyball, and hockey implement it within their program. The results have been nothing short of remarkable!
Before starting Thrive On Challenge, I spent over a decade coaching in Ireland, Lithuania, and America at the high school, college, and professional levels. And before I started coaching, I played basketball at the University of South Carolina.