Uncommon Competitor - Leadership Manifesto By Scott Savorby Scott Savor
Get excited to learn 31 of the most valuable leadership habits and strategies in the world! These series of videos will help you love leadership more and give you competitive advantages every day!
Scott received a bachelor’s degree in Physical Education in Exercise Science with a Minor in Coaching from Minnesota State University-Moorhead. He then went on to earn a master’s degree in Kinesiology with a concentration in Sports Psychology and Motor Learning from the University of Tennessee.
• Invested over 18,000 hours on personal and professional development on the subjects of:
motivation, philosophy, wealth, performance, psychology, culture, leadership, and business.
• Worked with NBA, WNBA, collegiate and high school championship coaches, players, and teams.
• Consulted executive leaders of small businesses and multi-million-dollar companies.
• Featured in Club Business for Entrepreneurs: Courting the Pros.
• Featured in Minnesota State University Alumnews. Weight Vision Quest.
• Mission Leadership Award Nominee, University of Detroit Mercy.
• Authored the book: Uncommon Competitor: One-Day Contracts.
• Co-Authored the book: The Female Athlete: Reach for Victory.
PARTIAL LIST OF TOPICS PRESENTED:
• 24-Hour Leader
• One-Day Contracts
• Why Winners Win
• Living Like a Leader
• Uncommon Competitor: How to Get Hyper-Focused in the Pursuit of Your Purpose
• Creating an Uncommon Culture
• Controlling the Controllables: Attitude, Effort and Focus
• Culture Shock: What the Best Companies Aren’t Doing
• Uncommon Leadership/Motivational/Mental Training Strategies and Solutions
Performance Coach & Keynote Speaker
Uncommon Competitor LLC
Ratings and Reviews (0)
CourseAdd to Cart
This Course Includes
|24 hours on-demand video|
|Streaming from mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|
|Caterory:||Coach Development/Leadership and Coaching|