Buck Sweep - A Complete How To Guideby Chris Holt
In this video Coach Holt will go over the Buck Sweep in his Wing-T Offense. Patterned after the Delaware Wing-T of years past, coach Holt has developed his own numbering and formation designation system to make it easier to learn and understand.
This course goes into great detail.
Coach Holt will go over blocking schemes, offensive lineman steps and calls they use on the offensive line to react to any defense.
Coach Holt's offenses routinely rush for 4000 yards or more a year. The Buck Sweep is a mainstay for his offense.
This presentation will go over:
1. TE/Wing calls at the point of attack.
2. Rules and footwork for all of the offensive lineman.
3. The steps for the Quarterback, Wing Back, Half Back and the Full Back.
4. Adjustments that can be made to react to what the defense is giving you.
5. Formation Variations
6. Video demonstrations on footwork for the blocks.
7. Tons of video cutups from games.
Coach Holt's Buck Sweep has averaged more than 10 yards per carry most years!!!!!
Coach Holt is the Head Football Coach at Lathrop High School in Missouri. Coach became the head coach at Lathrop in 2015. In the past five seasons, Lathrop has an overall record of 47 -14. In 2018 the Mules finished as the State Runner up at 14-1 and this past season they lost in the semi-finals with a 13-1 record. The Mules Wing -T and Single Wing Offense has averaged nearly 50 points per game the past two seasons.