Course 1: Most Versatile Blocking System in Americaby Roger Holmes
Want all of Roger Holmes most popular courses at a DEEP discount?
Roger Holmes has won 231 games in Georgia and Tennessee
Won a STATE TITLE and 8 REGION Championships in Georgia
This course goes into amazing detail. 1-hour and 14-minutes LONG!!!
Do You Have a System or Are You Just Running Plays?
Do Your Blocking Rules Change During the Season or You ADD a blocking rule because you are facing a defense that you don't have the answer for?
Roger Holmes has expanded this blocking system that he learned from Wing T Hall-of-Famer Herschell Moore, who ran Wing-T at the collegiate level.
Even if you adapt it to YOUR terminology....Coach Holmes literally shows you answers to everything a defense can possibly do!
- EVEN: 4-4; 4-3; or 6-2.
- ODD: 3-4, 5-2, Bear, 3-3
But Holmes doesn't stop just with static fronts that don't move. He then goes over all the "what-ifs" that you need a blocking answer for:
- D-Line slants, squeezes, chases, or runs upfield. He covers every scenario!
- Inside Linebacker blitzes, scrapes, read Guards.
- Outside Backer comes hard off the edge
Coach Holmes covers:
- Double Teams
- Man Blocking
- 3 ways to fold Block C+G; G+T; T+TE
- Pull every linemen, including the center
- 3 Influence Blocks
- All the different blocks required by the Wing, Halfback, & Fullback
Then he takes all these rules and applies them to Buck, Down, Guard Trap, Power
Coach Holmes has been a Head Football Coach for 29 years–the past 18 years at Dublin High School, Georgia. He has won 157 games with 8 Region Championships and 1 State Championship game with the Fighting Irish. Before coming to Georgia, Coach Holmes had won 73 games in eleven years at Beech High School, Tennessee.
His overall football record as head coach is 231-108-1.
- STATE COACH OF THE YEAR in bothTennessee (1995) and Georgia (2002 & 2006)
- Georgia Athletic Coaches Association COACH-OF-THE-YEAR in 2002, 2005, & 2006.
- Georgia Record for most points scored in a regular season in 2005 (549)
- Georgia Record for points scored in a full season in 2006 (682).
Coach Holmes has been a National Wing-T Speaker of the Glazier Clinics, speaking at over 20 clinics.