Course 14: Practice Schedules for the 2-way Playerby Roger Holmes
Believes that all players should go both ways.
Coach Holmes has always had 6 to 7 kids starting on both sides of the football. His teams have played in 3 state championship games, which is a 16-game season
In this video you will hear how this 29-year veteran....
- Decides who practices with Varsity and JV
- How to setup coaching staff
You will also see why Coach Holmes believes so strongly in the WHOLE-PART-WHOLE teaching system.\
He goes into great detail, down to the minute how he practices during...
- In-Season Mon, Tue, Wed
Then you will see actual practice schedules
Coach Holmes has been a Head Football Coach for 29 years–the past 18 years at Dublin High School, Georgia. He has won 157 games with 8 Region Championships and 1 State Championship game with the Fighting Irish. Before coming to Georgia, Coach Holmes had won 73 games in eleven years at Beech High School, Tennessee.
His overall football record as head coach is 231-108-1.
- STATE COACH OF THE YEAR in bothTennessee (1995) and Georgia (2002 & 2006)
- Georgia Athletic Coaches Association COACH-OF-THE-YEAR in 2002, 2005, & 2006.
- Georgia Record for most points scored in a regular season in 2005 (549)
- Georgia Record for points scored in a full season in 2006 (682).
Coach Holmes has been a National Wing-T Speaker of the Glazier Clinics, speaking at over 20 clinics.