Course 18: Practice Organizationby Kelley Lee
Practice Organization that will help any offense.
Coach Lee is 12-0 as a College Head Coach in games decided by 7 points or less. How? Excellent preparation!
Want Coach Lee ENTIRE System? All 31 Courses?
Grab them all for a deep discounted...
Coach Lee played & coached under his Hall-of-Fame father
Played QB in both the WingT and the Air Raid
Coach Lee has ran TRIPLE OPTION for 20 years....
-->from Flexbone, Wishbone, I Bone, Split Backs, Gun, and Pistol
-->has led the nation multiple times in Rushing and Time of Possession
-->has finished in the Top 10 in Scoring Offense, Total Offense, Pass Effeciency, 3rd/4th Down Conversion, & Yards Per Pass Completion
--> The all-time leader in career win percentage at Eastern New Mexico....
The GROUND STRIKE Triple Option also works at high school level....
-->Coach Lee also took a 1-9 high school team to the state semi-finals
-->at Valencia HS in New Mexico, he took over a 1-9 program and turned them into a contender going 26-9, reaching state playoffs all 3 years while averaging 50 points per game.
He understands what it is like to coach at the high school level
Coach Lee's Coaching Career...
- 2017-present has been HC at Eastern New Mexico
- 2019 Number 2 rushing offense in all NCAA Division II
- 2017 led all of Division II in 3 categories during the season including rushing offense (352.7 ypg), and time of possession (36:40),
- 2012-2016 was OC at Eastern New Mexico.
- Number one rushing offense in Lone Star conference at 345 yards per gamethree running backs that have set the single-season record for rushing yards and career record for rushing yards in Paul Terry, (1,881, 2019) E'lon Spight (1,611; 2014) and Kamal Cass (4,301;2014-17), respectively.
- 2009-11 was HC at Valencia HS.
- 2008 was OC at Midland College where offense ranked Top 10 in NAIA
- 2006-07 as OC at New Mexico Military Instituge, finished 2nd in nation in rushing both years
- 2004-05 OC at Hot Springs High School
- 2003 OC at Alamogordo High School
- 2001-02 was RB & QB coach at Eastern New Mexico
- 1996-2000 played QB at Western New Mexico
- Played in 4 state championships in football, basketball, and track at Hot Springs HS in New Mexico