Daronte Jones - Drills to Create Turnoversby Louisiana Football Coaches Association
Do you want your defense to create more turnovers? Then you've come to the right place! In this course, Daronte Jones teaches the Vikings's circuit drills they use to create turnovers and havoc for the ball carriers. He uses video to show how they do the drills, then backs them up with game footage to show them in live play. You do not want to miss out on this course!
Daronte Jones | DB Coach | Minnesota Vikings
Daronte Jones returns to the Minnesota Vikings in 2022.
Daronte Jones served as the LSU Defensive Coordinator in 2021. He served as the Defensive Backs Coach for the Minnesota Vikings for previous five years.
- 2001 Lenoir-Rhyne (graduate assistant)
- 2002 Nicholls State (safeties)
- 2003 Franklin (La.) High School (defensive coordinator)
- 2004 Jeanerette (La.) High School (defensive coordinator)
- 2005-09 Bowie State (assistant head coach/defensive coordinator)
- 2010 UCLA (cornerbacks)
- 2011 Montreal Alouettes (defensive backs)
- 2012-14 Hawaii (secondary, 2012-13; assistant head coach/secondary, 2014)
- 2015 Wisconsin (defensive backs)
- 2016-17 Miami Dolphins (assistant defensive backs)
- 2018-19 Cincinnati Bengals (secondary/cornerbacks)
- 2020 Minnesota Vikings (defensive backs)
- 2021 LSU (defensive coordinator)