Manipulate Defense with Shifts & Formationsby Wings & Things Summit
Doesn't EVERY offense want to gain advantages with Motions?
this is NOT your grandfathers Single Wing.
- Shifts & Motions
- 3-running backs
- 2-running backs
Great package for varsity teams
- Make your opponent rep this in practice instead of preparing for your base plays
- Run it on the Goal Line
- Your Backup QB is really your best athlete moved into a Wildcat? THEN THIS IS THE COURSE FOR YOU
Every Youth Team Should be Running this offense
Head Football Coach and Athletic Director at Clarke County HS, VA.
23 years of coaching experience with the last 13 years here at Clarke County, with an overall record of 120-34
- Clarke County Athletic Hall of Fame 2009.
- Virginia 2A State Runner up in 2015.
- 9 conference titles in the last 13 years along with a regional championship all with the Single Wing.
- Every rushing/passing/receiving record at Clarke has been broken with the use of the Wing!
- Keynote speaker at the 2020 Single Wing Conclave
3 sport athlete here at Clarke in the early 90s and played WR at Bridgewater College in Virginia.