Master of Disguise: Breaking Down The Matt Canada Offenseby Pro Style Spread Offense
Get this step by step breakdown of Matt Canada's Unique Shifts and Motions!
Plays are analyzed in detail from the PItt/Clemson game and a playbook is included to be a helpful coaches resources to those who wish to run his style of offense.
How do you get the most innovative new plays in your playbook?
By studying standout coaches who are truly innovative year in and year out. These coaches have the time and the courage to see what works and execute upon it.
This project draws from the best offensive innovators in the college game today.
Here's what you get:
- 20 of Matt Canada's top offensive plays each broken down and described by myself in a 3-7 minute video whiteboard lesson.
- How to adjust each concept to different defensive looks. Even and Odd front variations covered for run game. Pass game includes play adjustments and discussion on how to run against different looks.
- Techniques and offensive position skill development recommendations at key positions for each play.
- Individual 20-30s Sideline and Goalline angle clips of each play in HD quality slow motion.
- Drill suggestions - Breakdown of play installation and rationale for running each play.
- Full Playbook that we created to assist your understanding of each play for downloading and printing.
Jason has been studying the game of football since he first became a coach at the collegiate level in 1999. His passion led him into a variety of coaching positions where he enjoyed learning new systems from a wide variety of coaches at multiple levels.
Jason is as passionate about coaches education as he is about coaching the game of football.
Check out Jason's appearances on the Winning Youth Coaching podcast as well as The Sports Parenting Podcast.
He was also the first coach to pioneer taking the flipped classroom into physical education and coaching under the influence of John Bergman, the pioneer of the Flipped Classroom Movement. As an author, Jason has been published in John's book titled "Flipped Learning: Gateway to Student Engagement".
Currently, Jason teaches Physical Education in Chicago's North Suburbs and is also the founder of The Pro Style Spread Offense Football System.
Football Coaching Experience: Special Team Coordinator, 2012 – 2013, New Trier High School, Winnetka, Illinois Offensive Coordinator, 2009 – 2011, North Shore Country Day School, Winnetka, Illinois Defensive Coordinator, 2007 – 2009, North Shore Country Day School, Winnetka, Illinois Offensive and Defensive Line, 2005, Muncie South Side High School, Muncie, Indiana Assistant Football Coach, Wide Receivers, 2000 to 2005, Taylor University Football, Upland, Indiana (Under Head Coach Steve Wilt) Assistant Football Coach, Wide Receivers, 1999 to 2000, Trinity International University, Deerfield, Illinois (Under Head Coach Andy Lambert)