ONU Football: How to Build a Systematic Cultureby IHSFCA Illinois High School Football Coaches Association
Building a culture within an organization is one of the most important things a head coach can do. Having everyone on the same page is a recipe for success. It all starts with a foundation. A strong core. Coaches must be systematic in their approach to do so. Instilling a vision; what's the ideal future look like? Mission; what you do affects the vision. Values; how you do it with leadership. Building a systematic culture can be very impactful on your team.
In this course, Coach Eric Hehman discusses his approach to creating a systematic culture through foundation and strategy. He breaks down the process of building a culture, how the people within the team affect the culture, and what it looks like.
Simply click the ‘Book This Course’ button at the top right of this page, place your order, and you’ll immediately be logged into the training with full access. Take Coach Eric Hehman's lessons and insight into developing a systematic system with you today!
Coach Eric Hehman - ONU - Head Coach
As a Coach:
- Led the Tigers to the best record in school history and an MSFA Midwest Division Conference Championship (2020)
- MSFA Midwest Head Coach of the Year (2020)
- NCCAA Victory Bowl Champions (2018, 2019)
- Victory Bowl - NCCAA National Championship Game (Greenville College) (2009)
- UMAC Southern Division Coach of the Year (Greenville College) (2009)
- MSFA Midwest Assistant Coach of the Year (Trinity International University) (2004)
- NAIA Championship Tournament Appearances (1998, 2004, 2020)
- Olivet Nazarene University, Head Football Coach/Associate Professor (2016-present)
- Malone University (Ohio), Head Football Coach (2010-2015)
- Greenville College (Ill.), Head Football Coach (2005-2010)
- Trinity International University (Ill.), Assistant Football Coach (1999-2004)
- Taylor University (Ind.), Assistant Football Coach (1995-1998)