Penn State - Punt Block/Return Philosophy with Stacy Collinsby Lauren's First and Goal
In this course, Coach Stacy Collins discusses his punt block and return philosophy. The coach provides a complete break down including game tape of both block progressions and return progressions.
Simply click the ‘Book This Course’ button at the top right of this page, place your order, and you’ll immediately be logged into the training with full access. Take a look into Coach Collins's punt block and return philosophy today!
Stacy Collins | Special Teams Coordinator | Penn State
- Stacy Collins was named Penn State's special teams' coordinator/outside linebacker/nickels coach on Jan. 4, 2022.
- Collins, who has 24 years of collegiate coaching experience, joins the Nittany Lions after spending the 2021 season as Boise State’s special teams' coordinator and edge coach.
- During the 2021 campaign, Collins’ special teams unit blocked three punts, which tied for seventh in the nation, and four kicks overall to rank ninth in FBS. Of the three blocked punts, two were returned for touchdowns.
- Under Collins, the Broncos finished fifth in the nation and led the Mountain West Conference in punt returns with 15.77 yards per return. In addition, Boise State’s kickoff return defense was second in the MWC and 36th in FBS with a 19.03 average.
- Collins guided Boise State kicker Jonah Dalmas to first-team All-Mountain West accolades and was a Lou Groza semifinalist after going 26-for-28 on the field goals, including a school-record 26 consecutive attempts, and 38-of-39 on extra points.