Score Team: P.A.T. / Field Goalby Jeff Genyk
Need an easy and succinct system to make kicking P.A.T.’s nearly automatic? How about help protecting your placekicker to get points in the redzone? If so, we have one of the brightest and most respected Special Teams Coordinator in Division I College Football sharing his full install of P.A.T./Field Goal. This is the real deal coaches, no fluff, no filler, P.A.T. & Field Goal installed the exact way Coach Genyk installed it during his stops in the Big Ten, the Pac 12, and now the SEC.
Jeff Genyk is a life time student of high performance an execution. Coach Genyk was a Division 1 football player at Bowling Green State University and has been a Division 1 football coach for over 23 years.
In addition to his experience on the field, Coach Genyk understands the business world. He holds an MBA from Western Michigan and a Masters’ Degree from the Kellogg School of Business at Northwestern.
He has been working with corporations and executives for over 6 years helping them to understand how to use his proven strategies to achieve big results.
Twenty-three years coaching experience across four Division 1A Conferences, including experience at the high school, junior college and FBS levels:
- Two Years – Offensive and Special Teams Coach, University of Wisconsin
- Three Years – Offensive and Special Teams Coach, University of California
- Five Years – Head Coach, Eastern Michigan University
- Twelve Years – Director of Football Operations and Coach, Northwestern University
- One Year – Offensive Coach, Grand Rapids Community College
- One Year (part-time) – Assistant Coach, Saginaw High School
Jeff played college football (quarterback and punter) at BGSU.
Jeff is married and has two children.