Shield Puntby Jeff Genyk
Punting: the most important play in football. Sure, it may not win you a title, but mess it up and it is the quickest way to get you beat. In this course, Coach Genyk taps into his twenty-plus years of experience as a ST coordinator in the Big Ten, Pac 12 and the SEC to break this phase of special teams into to its basic form. In this brief but comprehensive course, you will get all the information you need to execute the shield punt just like the teams that play in front of 80,000 fans on Saturdays.
Jeff Genyk is a life time student of high performance an execution. Coach Genyk was a Division 1 football player at Bowling Green State University and has been a Division 1 football coach for over 23 years.
In addition to his experience on the field, Coach Genyk understands the business world. He holds an MBA from Western Michigan and a Masters’ Degree from the Kellogg School of Business at Northwestern.
He has been working with corporations and executives for over 6 years helping them to understand how to use his proven strategies to achieve big results.
Twenty-three years coaching experience across four Division 1A Conferences, including experience at the high school, junior college and FBS levels:
- Two Years – Offensive and Special Teams Coach, University of Wisconsin
- Three Years – Offensive and Special Teams Coach, University of California
- Five Years – Head Coach, Eastern Michigan University
- Twelve Years – Director of Football Operations and Coach, Northwestern University
- One Year – Offensive Coach, Grand Rapids Community College
- One Year (part-time) – Assistant Coach, Saginaw High School
Jeff is married and has two children.