The 3-Safety Defense Part 6: Incorporating the 3-Safety Look in Your Schemeby Jacob Gill
This video is Part 6 of a 6-Part Series on the 3-Safety Defense
It doesn't matter whether you want to make a full switch to the 3-safety defense, or just install it as a 3rd down package.
Either way, this video is for you.
In 2020, Coach Jacob Gill ran the 3-safety look over 40% of the time, and in this video he shares what it takes to be successful with this scheme.
- Putting your best players in positions to succeed
- Build a simple third down package without changing your base
- The "Dime" and "Dollar" packages
- Questions to answer when installing a 3-Safety Package
- Figuring out the ROI on the 3-Safety Package
- And much more!
PLUS you don't have to change your core defensive philosophy to do this. Coach Gill explains how.
Stream this video instantly and start getting better!
Jacob Gill is the Assistant Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator at Shiloh Christian School in Springdale, Arkansas where he led the defense to a State Championship win in 2020.