Utilizing Tight Bunch Formations to maximize your Run and Passing Game in the Air Raid Offenseby Jason McManus
TIGHT BUNCH out of 2X2 FORMATIONS is what the RAMS, CHIEFS, and LSU TIGERS are doing !
TIGHT BUNCH is not a gimmick that you run twice a game....
It is part of your attack to CREATE ANGLES and SPACE for your receivers.
- COMPRESS THE FIELD: Bringing your receivers in 3yds from your tackles gives them MORE ROOM to run their routes to hash and sideline.
- CAN'T LINE UP: Defenses do not practice how to line up vs Receivers that are only 2-3 yards from the tackle....both on and off the line.
- CONFUSION: Bunched receivers CONFUSE DEFENSES who pattern read or count receivers.
There is very LITTLE TEACHING because Coach McManus takes plays already in the playbook and just runs them out of these bunch sets.
- With and without a Tight End.
- Bunch one side or both sides.
- Shift or motion to bunch
In this course, Coach Mac shows how he incorporates Tight Bunch Formations to improve his Running game and Passing game in the Air Raid Offense. Coach shows multiple ways he runs the football as well as multiple ways he attacks the defense horizontally and vertically in the passing game. 2-man compressed formation.
- PYTHON: Several ways to run "double outs" to use all that grass since receivers are so close
- TAGS: Coach shows you how to run a different concept on the backside of PYTHON
- CRUSH: A reverse smash concept that hi-lows the CB....putting him in conflict
- MESH: The classic Air Raid concept.
- SPEED SWEEP: Coaches favorite run play out of this formation.
More Run Plays will be added to this course. Once you buy it, all those great additions are FREE !!!
As with all of the MACATTACK AIR RAID SYSTEM courses, Coach McManus does not "wow" you with powerpoints and drawings. There are so many coaches on the internet who can draw up plays....but have no practice or game video to prove that they actually work (or that the coach can actually teach it)
NOT COACH MAC
- Shows the play drawn up.
- Takes you thru the QB read progressions
- Shows you his practice video of him installing it....including mistakes by players and wrong reads by the QB
- 20 minutes of Game Film. The proof is always in the game film
In the ever changing game of football, this course is a must if you want to continue to gain an advantage on evolving defenses.
Coach Jason McManus was a college coach for 12 years before becoming the offensive coordinator at South Pointe High School in South Carolina. Playing in the highest classification, South Pointe won 4 consecutive state titles, had a 55-5 record including a 26-game win streak, and was ranked #6 in the country by USA Today.
Coach McManus MACATTACK offense scored 711 points and amassed 6,702 yards (3,639 rush, 3,063 pass) in ONE season. The MacAttack Offense averaged 44.9 points per game in 2018, 47.1 points per game in 2017, 39.8 points per game in 2016 -- for a 3-year average of 43.9 points per game! During that same span the offense has averaged 476.3 yards per game playing in South Carolina's highest classification.
Coach McManus MACATTACK has produced an All-State or All-American QB for 4 consecutive years.