Weekendless Game Planning: The Complete Guide to Eliminating Weekend Meetingsby Thad Wells
What you spend your time on is what you prioritize in life. Most coaches list Faith, Family, and Football, in that order, but their time commitment is the reverse. This course is for coaches who are looking to streamline their game planning and gain time back to devote to their other priorities in life.
In this course you will get:
- Advice on being effecient and effective on the weekends.
- Thad's Scout Checklist that his coaches fill out on the weekend to form a game plan.
- Thad's Weekly Checklist of everything that must be done each week.
- Thad's Life Schedule, which can be used to keep you on task and focused every day.
- Thad's Itinerary Template for planning gameday minute by minute.
If you're looking to be more efficient for yourself and the people involved in your program then this is the course for you.
Note: All files can be used as either Google Sheets files or Excel files.
Scout Checklist Sample
Weekly Checklist Sample
Thad Wells is the head high school football coach at Mooresville High School in North Carolina. Thad is known for his creativity and thoughtful approach to life and the game of football. The way he runs his program is unique, his offense is unique, and how he teaches the game is unique. Thad's teams have not met on the weekends for over 5 years now.
Thad was a 2018 AFCA 35 Under 35 selection and he won a state championship in just his 2nd year as a head coach.