Coordinated Rally : Gonzalo Lopezby World Tennis Conference
The rally is an essential element for high performance tennis players... despite the increasing weight of a big serve (or a great return).
A player MUST feel comfortable and confident in all aspects of the Rally.
Gonzalo Lopez, a featured presenter at World Tennis Conference 2 by GPTCA/SI shows you some of the most important elements when it comes to training the rally with your players.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Principles of creating movement on court that allow a player to attack or defend.
- Why the "height" of the rally, is one of the biggest factors in determining who wins the point.
- Why coordinating movement in the 3 phases of a rally (offensive, defensive, and neutral) is critical for players to understand and master.
- The 2 variations of offensive and defensive rallies that nobody is talking about.
- and much much more.
If your goal is to help your players become better in the rally phase of play, Gonzalo Lopez's course, "The Coordinated Rally" is for you.
Gonzalo Lopez was a featured presenter at The World Tennis Conference, his other accomplishments include:
- ATP Coach, Level A GPTCA Certified
- Formerly Ranked ATP 169
- 18 Years of Coaching experience
- Has developed and traveled with top players such as: Julian Alonso (ATP 30), Teimuraz Gabashvili (ATP 43), Evgeny Donkey (ATP 66), and Jesse Levine (ATP 69)
- Tennis director & co-founder of Pro Tennis Coaching BCN
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI
It is the most important Tennis Conference in the world which is organized by GPTCA and Segal Institute, supported by ATP.
Each year, virtually it brings together the most important and outstanding international tennis coaches, scientists, personalities, experts with great experience on player development processes, Each one presents us the progressive development pathway of Top Competitive Worldwide Tennis Players.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI has been designed and developed into several presentations and very special content on many different subjects on and off court to help you to keep developing your best strategies for your tennis projects. All presentations are integrated into specialized thematic blocks to maximize the experience of being part of the event.
Take advantage to have a presentation of each of WTC Speakers.
Is important to remark that when you are buying a presentation/course you are helping to promote tennis because most of the speakers donate their income to Tennis AID, a non-profit organization who is promoting tennis giving racquets, nets, tennis balls, tennis clothes and much more supporting tennis actions in countries like (Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Philippines, Bolivia, Cambodia and others)
Be ready to participate in the next WTC3 in March, 2023 with the most important coaches in Professional Tennis Circuits.