Pause Management During Tennis Performance - Federico Di Carloby World Tennis Conference
What if the fastest way to winning more tennis matches was NOT by hitting a better ball, or even becoming fitter?
The stats say that during an average tennis match, the ball is only in play 20% of the time.
That means a whopping 80% of a match is spent between points.
And if you want to help your players WIN more, knowing HOW to spend that huge chunk of a match, is very important.
In this game-changing mental training, Federico di Carlo, main speaker of the World Tennis Conference by GPTCA/SI 2021 presents:
“Pause Manangement During Tennis Performance.”
In this powerful presentation, you'll learn:
- How to consistently WIN during pauses in a match.
- A player's first, and most powerful line of defense against distractions during a match.
- The 3 biggest problems players face between points... and exactly how to conquer each of them.
- The MAGICAL 16 second cure that any player can use to instantly get back into the zone.
- A COMPLETE breakdown of Nadal's pre-serve ritual, and how it has helped him become one of the Greatest of all Time.
- How an 8 minute pause in a professional women's match turned a tight match into a blowout.
And much more!
Imagine... being able to effortlessly help your players navigate all of the emotional ups and downs of a match.
Imagine... always being able to tap into a peak performance state... at will.
Imagine... your players walking into every match with supreme confidence and trust in "the process".
With Pause Management During Tennis Performance you'll get all of that... and MORE!
Federico di Carlo, was a main speaker of the World Tennis Conference by GPTCA/SI 2021.
He is also a world renowned Tennis Mental Trainer, and a member of GPTCA, the world's foremost home for ATP coaches.