Tactical Development & Strategy : Louis Cayerby World Tennis Conference
Tactics and strategy can overcome a lot... just ask Dustin Brown and Rafa Nadal about their match at Wimbledon.
Being able to analyze an opponent, understand their strengths and weaknesses, and make a plan designed to beat that opponent is a super power.
In Louis Cayer's widly popular course: "Tactical Development & Strategy", presented at World Tennis Conference 2 he shows you:
- Why your player must be able to identify and neutralize the 5 types of game styles they will encounter.
- Why attacking an opponents strongest shot can be a GREAT idea.
- The truth about "space"... and principles that allow your player to dominate court positioning.
- How to use TIME to your player's advantage
- The tactical development "checklist" that every player should use
- and much much more.
If your player wants to become a complete player, capable of competing at increasingly higher levels, Tactical Development & Strategy by Louis Cayer will help tremendously.
- Coach of Jamie Murray
- Bringing 12 Years Experience as Canada’s Davis Cup Coach
- Doubles Leader of Lawn Tennis Association
- Head of High-Performance Coaching
- Creator of The British Doubles System
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI
It is the most important Tennis Conference in the world which is organized by GPTCA and Segal Institute, supported by ATP.
Each year, virtually it brings together the most important and outstanding international tennis coaches, scientists, personalities, experts with great experience on player development processes, Each one presents us the progressive development pathway of Top Competitive Worldwide Tennis Players.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI has been designed and developed into several presentations and very special content on many different subjects on and off court to help you to keep developing your best strategies for your tennis projects. All presentations are integrated into specialized thematic blocks to maximize the experience of being part of the event.
Take advantage to have a presentation of each of WTC Speakers.
Is important to remark that when you are buying a presentation/course you are helping to promote tennis because most of the speakers donate their income to Tennis AID, a non-profit organization who is promoting tennis giving racquets, nets, tennis balls, tennis clothes and much more supporting tennis actions in countries like (Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Philippines, Bolivia, Cambodia and others)
Be ready to participate in the next WTC3 in March, 2023 with the most important coaches in Professional Tennis Circuits.