Tactical Structure of a Left-Handed Player and How to Combat itby World Tennis Conference
- The 2 key advantages ALL players seek, why lefties have an “unfair advantage, and how you can flip the script to get the upper hand… even against the toughest lefty in your league or tournament.
- The lefty’s “secret weapon”, how they routinely use the cross-court game in their favor, and the simplest way to neutralize this.
- Why it only takes 1 quality shot to control the rally, and EXACTLY where you need to hit the ball to accomplish this.
- The one pattern that almost ALL lefties run that allow them to feast on their opponents, and the key to stopping them.
- Why a righty’s inside out forehand is actually the single most effective shot on a short ball, even though it’s hit to a lefty’s forehand, and how you MUST hit this ball to avoid losing control of the rally.
- How a righty can “become the lefty”, and use the lefty’s tactics against him/her.
- The 5 Golden Rules of playing a lefty. (These are things that many TOUR players don’t know).
Gonzalo Lopez was a featured presenter at The World Tennis Conference, his other accomplishments include:
- ATP Coach, Level A GPTCA Certified
- Formerly Ranked ATP 169
- 18 Years of Coaching experience
- Has developed and traveled with top players such as: Julian Alonso (ATP 30), Teimuraz Gabashvili (ATP 43), Evgeny Donkey (ATP 66), and Jesse Levine (ATP 69)
- Tennis director & co-founder of Pro Tennis Coaching BCN
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI
It is the most important Tennis Conference in the world which is organized by GPTCA and Segal Institute, supported by ATP.
Each year, virtually it brings together the most important and outstanding international tennis coaches, scientists, personalities, experts with great experience on player development processes, Each one presents us the progressive development pathway of Top Competitive Worldwide Tennis Players.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI has been designed and developed into several presentations and very special content on many different subjects on and off court to help you to keep developing your best strategies for your tennis projects. All presentations are integrated into specialized thematic blocks to maximize the experience of being part of the event.
Take advantage to have a presentation of each of WTC Speakers.
Is important to remark that when you are buying a presentation/course you are helping to promote tennis because most of the speakers donate their income to Tennis AID, a non-profit organization who is promoting tennis giving racquets, nets, tennis balls, tennis clothes and much more supporting tennis actions in countries like (Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Philippines, Bolivia, Cambodia and others)
Be ready to participate in the next WTC3 in March, 2023 with the most important coaches in Professional Tennis Circuits.