Tactical Structure of a Left-Handed Player and How to Combat itby World Tennis Conference
- The 2 key advantages ALL players seek, why lefties have an “unfair advantage, and how you can flip the script to get the upper hand… even against the toughest lefty in your league or tournament.
- The lefty’s “secret weapon”, how they routinely use the cross-court game in their favor, and the simplest way to neutralize this.
- Why it only takes 1 quality shot to control the rally, and EXACTLY where you need to hit the ball to accomplish this.
- The one pattern that almost ALL lefties run that allow them to feast on their opponents, and the key to stopping them.
- Why a righty’s inside out forehand is actually the single most effective shot on a short ball, even though it’s hit to a lefty’s forehand, and how you MUST hit this ball to avoid losing control of the rally.
- How a righty can “become the lefty”, and use the lefty’s tactics against him/her.
- The 5 Golden Rules of playing a lefty. (These are things that many TOUR players don’t know).
Gonzalo Lopez was a featured presenter at The World Tennis Conference, his other accomplishments include:
- ATP Coach, Level A GPTCA Certified
- Formerly Ranked ATP 169
- 18 Years of Coaching experience
- Has developed and traveled with top players such as: Julian Alonso (ATP 30), Teimuraz Gabashvili (ATP 43), Evgeny Donkey (ATP 66), and Jesse Levine (ATP 69)
- Tennis director & co-founder of Pro Tennis Coaching BCN