Backyard Baseball Drillsby Marty Schupak
Backyard Baseball Drills introduces creative baseball activities that can be done in your own backyard. Coach Marty Schupak uses everyday household items in a series of drills that provide fun for kids and parents alike.
This course highlights:
- Throwing, hitting and fielding drills
- How to overcome a child's fear of fly balls
- Drills for beginners as young as 4
- How to break in your glove
- Choosing the right bat
- Uppercut swing solutions for older players
- Backyard tips
- Advanced drills for the school player
Marty Schupak received his Master's Degree in Physical Education from Arizona State University. He has been coaching youth sports for over 20 years, produced over 20 instructional videos and authored many popular coaching books.