Drive For Greatness: Building Team Leadershipby Mohegan Sun World Baseball Coaches' Convention
In this baseball coaching seminar, Steve Trimper shares his philosophy on how to create an atmosphere that allows athletes to be successful. Coach trimper explains how the capability to be a leader can be on of the most important aspects of a successful baseball team (or any other team) .
Drive for Greatness: Building Leadership for Your Team or Organization covers the following topics:
- Attitude: People Will Follow, It Is Contagious
- Energy: What Is Real Energy?
- Positive Thinking and Building Confidence: Be A Little “Crazy”
- Focus: It’s A Learned Trait
- Vision: Don’t Worry About Goals, Work On Visions
- Leadership: Get Everyone Involved
- Image: What Is Your Image?
- Adversity And Failures: The Gift You Are Given
- Preparation Vs. Pressure
- Mentality: Winning Vs. Losing Mentality
- Success: What Is It Really About
Steve Trimper has been the head coach at the University of Maine since the start of the
2006 season. Previously, he served as the head coach at Manhattan from
1999 to 2005. Prior to serving as head coach at Manhattan, Trimper
served as an assistant coach at the University of Vermont from 1994 to
Trimper was recently named the Northeast Chair of the American Baseball Coaches Association.