Bill Self Playbookby Tony Miller
Kansas' Bill Self set plays are some of the best in college basketball. In this 43-page (40-play) playbook, you get half-court offense ideas as well as out-of-bounds actions to use against zone defense (2-3 and 3-2) and man-to-man defense.
- 12 Zone Offense Sets
- 8 Halfcourt Offense Plays
- 15 Baseline Out of Bounds Plays (BLOBs)
- 5 Sideline Out of Bounds Plays (SLOBs)
All play diagrams and playbooks found on this site are created using FastDraw, the #1 coaching tool from FastModel Sports. Visit fastmodelsports.com to learn more about FastDraw, FastScout and other FMS products designed to help coaches create, collaborate and communicate better with their staff, players and programs. New subscribers are eligible for a discount by entering the code AQT10 at checkout.
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.
Ratings and Reviews (2)
This Course Includes
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|