Designing the Best Basketball Xs & Osby Tony Miller
What's the best play in your playbook? A hammer action? One of your horns play? An elevator set? Something with a triple gap?
What is it that makes one play so much more effective than another?
Don't you wish all your plays were as effective as your favorite play?
Coach Tony Miller breaks down what factors make for great plays. He'll show you how to identify and/or design plays that will work against defenses at every level.
Included in this course:
- 18:00 presentation
- Videos of plays
- FastModel FastDraw PDF Playbook
All play diagrams and playbooks found on this site are created using FastDraw, the #1 coaching tool from FastModel Sports. Visit fastmodelsports.com to learn more about FastDraw, FastScout and other FMS products designed to help coaches create, collaborate and communicate better with their staff, players and programs. New subscribers are eligible for a discount by entering the code SAVE10 at checkout.
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.