Developing Non-shooting Big Menby Lainn Wilson
Former G-League Assistant Coach Lainn Wilson, currently with Golden State Warriors takes us through the blueprint for developing non-shooting big men in today's modern game. Lainn had a chance to work with players like Joel Embid and Al Horford while he was with the 76ers and breaks down all the aspects of the game that big men need to do to be able to adapt to today's game, where the traditional back to the basket play is slowly dying.
Coach Wilson Takes Us Through:
- Breakdown of The Most Deadly Scoring Areas for the Post Players
- How To Properly Teach Your Big Man Screen Angles
- How To Be a Threat and Score Off The Ball Screens
- Attacking Different Ball Screen Coverages
- Angles of the Roll Man
- Passing off the Pick'N'Roll
- Being a Threat off the Dribble Hand-Off Breakdown
- How To Evaluate Film For The Post Players
If you want to learn how to develop dominate post players, this course is a must!
Lainn Wilson | Head Video Coordinator/Player Development | Golden State Warriors
Lainn Wilson is currently a Head Video Coordinator/Player Development Coach for the Golden State Warriors. He was previously an assistant video coordinator with the Philadelphia 76ers. He spent the three seasons before that with the Grand Rapids Drive, the G-League affiliate of the Detroit Pistons. Lainn's last 2 seasons there he was an assistant coach. He began his basketball career in 2010 as a student manager with the men’s basketball program at the University of Georgia under Head Coach Mark Fox. He worked with the program for six seasons, the last two as a graduate assistant.