How To Build Elite Level Team Through Effective Practice Planningby Ryan Krueger
In this course, Coach Ryan Kreuger presents "Effective Practice Planning".
Coach Krueger uses this course to layout how he has planned practice at the professional and collegiate levels.
General Coaching Philosophies:
- Inside & Outside the box thinking
Practice Planning Philosophy:
- Sample Practice & Shootaround Plans
- Personal Responsility
- Opportunities to Grow
- Assigning Large Responsibilities
- Provide Feedback
Coach Ryan Krueger is a former NBA G-League Head Coach for Grand Rapids Drive and former New Jersey Nets Assistant Coach. Coach Krueger was one of the youngest coaches ever that coached at the NBA level as Assistants. After his stint with New Jersey Nets, Coach Krueger spent some time in college basketball, including stints at Rutgers University, University of Oklahoma, and Leigh University, where he helped to lead Lehigh to one of the most important wins in the school history while beating Duke University in NCAA tournament. At Lehigh, Coach Krueger also helped to develop C.J. McCollum into a Draft Pick and now one of the best shooting guards in the world.
- NBA G-League Head Coach - Grand Rapids Drive
- NBA Assistant Coach - New Jersey Nets
- NBA G-League Assistant Coach - Grand Rapids Drive
- Leigh University - Assistant Coach
- University of Oklahoma - Director of Basketball Operations
- Rutgers University - Video Coordinator
- VCU - Graduate Assistant