Introduction to Coaching, The Ivanhoe Knights Wayby Oliver Reid
Learn the fundamentals of coaching Youth Basketball.
This is course is aimed at all beginnner coaches joining the Ivanhoe Knights (or new to basketball) and covers the below topics
- Role of the Coach
- Planning Practice
- Running an effective practice
- Passing & Ballhandliing
- Defence and creating pressure
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Footwork & Movement
- Game Management
Coach Olly has over 12+ years experience coaching at a variety of levels, from professional to junior players. With a teacher first philosphy you will find his programs and methods both tactically and technically are engaging, effective and thought provoking.
- Player and Coach Development Director at Ivanhoe Knights Basketball Club, a junior basketball program in the north of Melbourne, Australia with over 100 active teams and coach.
- State Development Coach, involved in High Perforamce Training of all current SDP Selected Players and ID Camps
- Head Coach of RMIT University Mens Basketball Program, who compete in semi-professional Big V League.
- Big V Championship Assistant Coach
Ratings and Reviews (5)
This Course Includes
|24 hours on-demand video|
|Streaming from mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|