Player Development Workouts with SSGsby Tony Miller
Looking for ideas for small-group workouts to improve players skills and basketball IQ? Here are five workouts for improved decision-making and physical skills to prepare your players to perform better in games.
Included in this course:
- 5 Player Workouts for small groups
- Diagrams for drills and small-sided games
- Embedded drill and small-sided game videos (click on the video to watch)
All play diagrams and playbooks found on this site are created using FastDraw, the #1 coaching tool from FastModel Sports. Visit fastmodelsports.com to learn more about FastDraw, FastScout and other FMS products designed to help coaches create, collaborate and communicate better with their staff, players and programs.
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.