Shooting Machine Drillsby Tony Miller
Make your training sessions fun and practical with these shooting machine drills. Whether you're running individual training sessions or working with small groups, you'll find shooting machine drills for all ages of shooters. Even if you don't have access to a shooting machine, you can still use these drills with your players!
Included in this course:
- 17 Individual Shooting Drills
- 33 Small Group Drills
- 19 Drill Videos (More to be added later)
1 Shooting Machine Drill Book
SOLO WORKOUT DRILLS2 5 Star Shooting 0:32 3 47 Point Shooting 1:36 4 Post Series 0:41 5 Ray Allen Shooting 0:51 6 Shooting off Screens 0:34 7 Transition Shooting 0:25 8 V-Shooting 9 W Shooting 0:31
SMALL GROUP WORKOUT DRILLS10 33 Shooting 11 Baseline Drift 0:34 12 Boomerang Shooting 13 Chase the Pass 14 Contested Shooting vs. Quick Closeout 15 Drive and Kick 16 Escape Shooting 17 Flare Screen Shooting 18 Kick Back Shooting 19 Stagger Screen Shooting 20 Transition Shot Fake, Middle Drive
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.
Ratings and Reviews (0)
This Course Includes
|24 hours on-demand video|
|Streaming from mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|
|Tags:||Dr. Dish , Gun , Shooting Drills|