Developing Elite Level Shooters: Step by Step Formula for All Agesby Doc Scheppler
In this course, Coach Doc Scheppler presents "Developing Elite Level Shooters: Step by Step Formula for All Ages".
What's the most important aspect of the game of basketball? Putting the basketball in the hoop. Coach Scheppler takes us through developing shooters like Jeremy Lin and the hundreds of high school girls which have helped him win over 600 games and 6 state championships. Coach possesses an uncanny ability to make the game fun and create an incredible atmosphere of togetherness.
Developing a shooter through:
- Understanding the S's
- Wall Shooting & Arc Development
- Mindset of a weapon
- Shootin Situation Mastery
To be a successful coach you must have players who can put the ball in the basket. Learn how to develop ELITE shooters by learning from one of the best to ever teach it!
Doc Scheppler, legendary girls basketball coach at Pinewood High School in Los Altos, Ca has won over 600 plus games and he possesses an uncanny ability to make the game fun and create an incredible atmosphere of togetherness.
- Over 600 career wins at Pinewood High School in Los Altos, CA
- 6x Division V California State Champion
- 2014 State Coach of the Year
- 40 plus years of high school coaching experience
- Shooting coach for Jeremy Lin