SSGs for Player Development and Team Offenseby Tony Miller
Want to maximize your practice time? Using a pace and space offense as a template, Coach Tony Miller will show you how to use small-sided games to simultaneously develop your players skills while also teaching team offense. These resources will provide a framework for building individual and team offensive skills into both individual workouts and team practices.
Included in the course:
- 53:00 presentation and Q&A
- SSG Drill book (diagrams & videos) (PDF)
- 3 Sample Practice Plans (PDF)
- 3 Sample Player Workouts (PDF)
All play diagrams and playbooks found on this site are created using FastDraw, the #1 coaching tool from FastModel Sports. Visit fastmodelsports.com to learn more about FastDraw, FastScout and other FMS products designed to help coaches create, collaborate and communicate better with their staff, players and programs. New subscribers are eligible for a discount by entering the code SAVE10 at checkout.
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.
Ratings and Reviews (8)
CourseAdd to Cart
This Course Includes
|24 hours on-demand video|
|Streaming from mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|