SSGs for Player Development and Team Offenseby Tony Miller
Want to maximize your practice time? Using a pace and space offense as a template, Coach Tony Miller will show you how to use small-sided games to simultaneously develop your players skills while also teaching team offense. These resources will provide a framework for building individual and team offensive skills into both individual workouts and team practices.
Included in the course:
- 53:00 presentation and Q&A
- SSG Drill book (diagrams & videos) (PDF)
- 3 Sample Practice Plans (PDF)
- 3 Sample Player Workouts (PDF)
Bio on Dr. Tony Miller:
- Sports coaching professor at Bob Jones University (Greenville, SC).
- Assistant men's basketball coach for the BJU Bruins (NCAA D3).
- Contributor to FastModel Sports on topics related to basketball tactics, strategy, and player development.
- Host of "A Quick Timeout" podcast for basketball coaches.