Unconventional Ways in Performance Enhancementby Josef Spiegl
Application of extraordinary methods to your program enables you to be a fristmover in your field of competition which seperates you from the rest of the field. Furthermore it´s supporting you in building an outstanding identity of your coaching style and your program´s culture.
Therefore this course is focusing on four sportspsychological topics with proof of science in order to have an impact on your team´s performance in more or less uncommon ways.
The concept of embodiment and how to get awareness of your bodylanguage
Lucid dreams as a chance to work on technics
Experience of nature and it´s positive effects on performance
Wording / Framing - how to give proper instructions and feedback to your players
Based on my unconventional path of live, I am able to combine my experiences to see performance enhancement in sports from different perspectives thanks to
- my passion for basketball, which I have been now over 25 years around (up to 1st Bundesliga AUT),
- my psychological expertise, which I gained through varios educations and my work as a psychotherapist and sports-mental-coach and
- my experience in building a work ethic focusing on details, in order to grind out edges in a high competitive environment as a former professional online poker player for many years.
- Member of ÖBS: Austrian Federal-Network Sportspsychology
- Psychotherapist (in education and supervision)
- Member of ÖGATAP: Austrian Society for aplied Depth-Psychology and General-Psychotherapy
- Former professional online poker player for 8 years
- Former amateur basketball player for 25 years (Austria: up to 1st league)
- Course of studies: Sportspsychological coaching and training in high performance sports at Institute of Mental Excellence / Innsbruck, Munich / Austria, Germany
- Psychotherapeutic Fachspezifikum at Austrian Society for aplied Depth-Psychology and General-Psychotherapy in Vienna / Austria
- Psychotherapeutic Propädeutikum at Karl Franzens University Innsbruck / Austria
- Teacher training: Mag.rer.nat. Biology, Psychology, Philosophy at Karl Franzens University Innsbruck / Austria
Feel free to contact me for any questions or further informations: firstname.lastname@example.org